Sunday, July 8, 2012

"lay off me I'm starving" -Chris Farley

Guess whose learning to feed themselves.......
Mandee! Yay congratulations on a job well done!

Just kidding, it's this guy....


He is my most stubborn kid. He knows what he wants and when. He will let me feed him for a second and then he says no, but if u hand him the bowl and spoon he will gladly finish the job. He will do things on his timetable. Sometimes it's frustrating but then he smiles at me and seriously id buy him a pony.

Oh and Mandee is great too, but I think she has been feeding herself for some time now. But usually when she smiles at me I don't necessarily want to buy her a pony, it usually just means she has a crazy idea or Ben & Jerry's hidden in her bag.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dover Fam said...

What? No pony for me??? :) Again...if you ever find Lil C missing...don't check my house. ;) You are FABULOUS!!!