Tuesday, October 22, 2013

its its its A-L-I-V-E...

I still have a blog. There I said it. Admitting the neglect is the first step right? Truthfully I miss the ole blog. I miss reading others blogs as well. But alas all is not lost, there are those peeps out there who are still chugging along faithfully with your blog. I admire you people.

Here is what is happening in the land of E....

We got a pet bunny. Anthon is VERY protective of the bunny and loves it dearly. Noah loves the bunny as long as he doesn't have to hold it or touch it. Camden ADORES the bunny and will just sit and watch it. Day 1 of having the bunny I cleaned out the cage at least 15 times (the cage is outside on the back porch fyi). I decided I needed to scale back and realize that bunnies poop or I would drive myself insane. Now I just clean it out 3 times a day. Hey its progress.

We got the clear on NO surgery for Camden. Yippeee. Best. News. Ever.

Noah is scared of PE and cries each Wednesday morning when he realizes its PE day. Future sports star right there.

We get to go home for thanksgiving for the first time in YEEEEEARRS. No really I am pretty sure the last time we went home for thanksgiving we only had 1 kid.

I have officially blogged now for the first time in 6 months. Can I get a woot woot!! Life is good. You just need to look around. :)

Ok one more thing.... Speaking of good, here's a deep thought to ponder by Amy: Does being happy come from having a good life OR does a good life come from being happy?

1 comment:

Amy and Micheal said...

I've always loved reading your blog. Welcome back, friend!