Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I am thankful for laughter


This is my favorite time of year. I love thanksgiving and I love Christmas. I am also one of those people who love to see Christmas stuff out already. If I wast so lazy I would totally put up my tree. I don't for one second think thAt Christmas overshadows thanksgiving I actually think it complements it. I mean isn't the reason we celebrate Cristmas because we are thankful for Christ. Anyways. Every year we put up a "thankful tree" in our entryway we have leaves that anyone can write on and glue to the tree. It is a constant remindee to be thankful. In the thankful spirit here is the top 10 things I am thankful for today: (in no particular Oder) 
-my fabulously crazy family
-Flu shots even though Anthon thinks his leg is going I fall off from pain


-Mickey Mouse Clubhouse because sometimes I just need a minute
-random funny texts from Dan 
-fun as funny friends
-my legs that actually work and can run despite what j think during and after a Jillian Michaels workout
-The Dentist
-Prayer
-living in a quiet culdasac
-the radio in the kitchen that makes easy impromptu dance parties 

Happy thankful season!

No comments: