Friday, August 8, 2014

"Kris kross will make ya...."

think sometimes people think that what they see on blogs, Instagram, and Facebook is what life is really like for people...like today I jumped on the trampoline with my kids with the sprinkler under it for a good hour! Total total blast! (Although tomorrow walking could be a snag rough), then we soaked the day away in the kiddie pool and When dad got home we pelted him with water balloons.  Was it fun? Heck yes! Did I feel like the coolest mom ever? Heck yes! Did I instagram it? You betcha!!! Here are the pictures to prove it...


Now yesterday was....well, different. My kids may have played video games and/or watched netflix all day with a stint or two of lego building mixed in. I may have told Camden I would play hungry hippos with him then forgot until I put them to bed and saw it on the floor. Did I instagram that? Ummm no, nor did I instagram the no make-up freaky hair day I was sporting in my sweats, BUT here's another picture of how cool I was today though....


3 comments:

byebyedays said...

Your so right! It doesn't take long to get hooked in the game does it?. I realized that I'd rather live in the moment and not worry so much about getting anyone's approval through social media. As long as I'm happy, and I my family are happy that's all I need. And believe me we sure have a lot of the days you talk about here... And it's living the good life! :) get posting Amy, I love read in your blog.

abo-bder said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
abo-bder said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.