Friday, August 1, 2014

Bear Lake 2014

    
    
We had perfect weather for our Bear Lake week this year. It was so relaxing and just fun. I have said many times that I love the ages my boys are right now but this totally solidified my love for it. A little Independence mixed with a WANT to hang out with mom, it's perfect!

This post also testifies how HORRIBLE I am at taking pictures on vacations. What you don't see is that there are far more people at bear lake with us than me, the boys, Kaytlin, and Makena....also present were Grandma Jo,  Michelle, Jesse, Whitney, Scott, Bridgett, dusty, Austin, Kenzie, Chyenne, and even little baby Lukas. See what I mean, I have morphed into a lack-luster picture enthusiast. But the first step is admitting you have a problem. From now on I promise to overboard my life with random monstrous amounts of photos.....or maybe just a few more, we'll see.

















No comments: